Event Name: Marketing Innovation Forum
Date:6 – 7 April 2020
Event Theme: Marketing Innovation & Technology
Venue – Hotel VOCO, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Recent times has witnessed the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia diversifying from a natural resources-based economy to becoming a digitally-enabled trade to become an innovation hub powered by digital technology.
Powered by MarTech Vibe, the Marketing Innovation Forum will delve into how Marketing Technology (MarTech) is transforming the role the marketer and how traditional approaches need to be re-evaluated. Marketers need to be innovative, creative and apply tech-forward strategies. The forum will engage with leading marketers from across the region and discuss topics ranging from choosing the right digital marketing strategy, building a data-driven approach, personalising the customer experience across the funnel and understanding and optimising MarTech solutions.
The forum will also feature the Marketing Leaders Award that will highlight the achievement of brands and individuals across industries for their contribution to the field. Expert speakers from leading brands like EMAAR, Saudi German Hospitals Group, AlYasra, Flyadeal, Paris Gallery, amongst others will be contributing to the program.
Topics to be discussed at the forum will include:
- Digital Marketing as a platform to enhance Customer Experiences
- CDPs – The Present and the Future of MarTech
- The Grand CMO PANEL DISCUSSION – The Evolution of the CMO
- Building a tech-driven marketing team
- Omni-channel Marketing: Keep track of your customers’ interactions with your brand
- Measuring success on Social Media by maximising the value of Social Media Analytics